Also opening this week in limited release:
- Tu Dors Nicole, a dramedy about a post grad whose lazy summer is interrupted by the arrival of her brother and his bandmates, is at 100 percent.
- Heaven Knows What, starring Arielle Holmes in a drama loosely based upon her real-life experience as a homeless junkie in New York City, is at 94 percent.
- I Believe in Unicorns, a drama about a teenage girl with an active imagination who gets in over her head when she falls in love with an older boy, is at 91 percent.
- Results, starring Guy Pearce and Cobie Smulders in a comedy about a recently-divorced guy who falls under the influence of a gym owner and his sometimes-girlfriend, is at 76 percent.
- Gemma Bovery, starring Gemma Arterton in a dramedy about a woman whose life mirrors that of the main character in Gustave Flaubert’s Madame Bovery, is at 62 percent.
- Walking on Sunshine, a musical comedy about two sisters in love with the same guy, is at 30 percent.
- Barely Lethal, starring Hailee Steinfeld and Samuel L. Jackson in an action comedy about a teenage special ops agent who tries to fit in at a new school, is at 11 percent.
- Survivor, starring Milla Jovovich and Pierce Brosnan in a thriller about a Foreign Service officer who goes on the run after being framed for a terrorist attack, is at zero percent.
- Unfreedom, a drama about two separate but thematically related kidnappings in New York and New Delhi, is at zero percent.